Income certificate is required for claiming scholarship and also for admission in educational institutions and hostels. The certificate can be obtained by applying to RapiPe. The income certificate is provided by the State government. They can provide all the procedure for people who can want to make their income certified. They can also provide them application form to apply for income certificate Online from RapiPe center. And they can also provide them other application form which is needed to the person. The online website of HM E-seva center can provide a website to the citizens of India. This website can save their time for apply for income certificate.
Document required for obtaining Income Certificate
- Application Form
- Copy of Ration Card / Copy of Voter Card / Name in the Voter List (one of them)
- Applicant’s Income report verified by Patwari / MC
- Self declaration certificate
- One copy of school certificate
- One copy of salary slip (in case of Govt. Employee)