The Domicile/Resident certificate has been issued by the Sub Divisional Officer or Assistant Collector and Executive Magistrate of each state from IMOC DIGITAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED. An applicant who wish to apply for such certificate must know the complete and accurate process to obtain the domicile certificate in every state officially from here. First you need to fill the application form which is available on IMOC DIGITAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED of each state, such as , the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildar’s office/Revenue Department/District Collector’s Office, or any other authority as specified in the every state.
The applicant is required to submit an application for obtaining Domicile Certificate in the prescribed format along with the supportive documents list (as for ex.). The Domicile Certificate will be issued by the competent Revenue Officer in their respective department. You are required to present your residence proof of your state for a specified minimum period of time.
Documents required for Domicile Certificate.
- Affidavit by the applicant.
- Copy of voter ID card (EPIC)/Electoral Roll.
- Copy of ration card.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Copy of educational qualification certificates which helps to verify the place of study.
- Certificate by two responsible gazetted officers.
- A Document of land/rent receipt, etc.
- In case of rural areas, the report from the Patwari is required.